Monday 17 October 2011

only god know :\


THIS IS FUCKING AWESOME (Y)

A girl asked her boyfriend

GF : why do you love me ?
BF : I have no reason .

GF didnt like it and say

GF : No, give me a reason.
BF : okayy , cause you're beautiful , caring and attractive .

Girl was satisfied ,
Then one day she got sick and look terrible, thin, pale and weak.

GF : Do you still love me ?
BF : Now that you're not pretty and attractive , do i have a reason to love you ?

Girl cried ..
Boy hold her hand and say...

BF : Now you understand ?

Love doesnt need reasons.
I love you and still love you no matter what happen :)



Every girl deserves a guy who calls her baby , kisses her like he means it , hold her tight like he never wants to let go , doesnt cheat , wipes her tears when she cries , doesnt make her jealous of other girl , instead make other girl jealous of her , he not scared to let his friends know how he really feels about her , and lets her know how much he really love her :')

BUT IM SORRY , I CANT BE PERFECT ,
ONLY GOD KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU :'/ 

sincerely ,
erin ,

No comments:

Post a Comment